Mind the Gap

Well, it appears that the fashion Gods heard my whining regarding the disparity between US Gap (dull as ditchwater) and UK Gap (more "trend" pieces) as the Gap has added some "European Collection" clothes to its US website. Not the jodphurs which have been getting such rave reviews...or anything overly interesting...but, it's a start.

Their two-way zip sweater jacket is a discount version of the Chloe zip cardigan that I had my eye on a while ago. Not an exact replica, you understand, but definite similarities. I still prefer the Chloe though so, for the time being, I'll take a pass on what's on offer and wait for future shipments from across the pond. Now, if only Urban Outfitters would follow their lead and ship over a few of their European items...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:04 AM
    The Chloe is infinitely superior.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...