Pretty as a picture

Once upon a time I considered decorating a room with panels made up of paint-by-numbers canvasses. Nothing came of it...partially due to inherent laziness but also because I've yet to live somewhere that had quite the right sized room to lend itself to the project. Both for my sanity (due to the amount of painting) and other's insanity (caused by visual overload) I've always felt that a smaller room would be preferable.

The reason I mention this is that I came across Issa's graphic print dress and it appears to be the manifestation of my deferred decorating project in clothing form.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • The Spicers said...
    3:16 PM
    It does resemble a paint-by-numbers! And I like your idea about the room, although it'd be VERY labor intensive.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...