Better late than never...

A trip to Barnes & Nobles yielded a new copy of Jalouse...well, to be precise, a new copy of February's Jalouse. I still can't figure out how this is possible...2 months...for a magazine to get from France to the US...

How are they shipping these things? Personally, I have visions of someone rowing a box of magazines across the Atlantic...part endurance test, part delivery system...I'm not sure how else it could be so slow in this day and age.

Timing gripes aside though, I can't complain. Especially when the issue contains inspiration like the image below...a Derek Lam dress, Prada tights, denim shirt, leather boots, and silk scarf...definitely a step up from my usual "sitting at the computer, typing away" look (I'm not even going to say what I'm wearing right now).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:12 PM
    She definitely looks better than I do right now, typing away at the computer!
  • motorradanzug said...
    6:02 AM
    Nice post, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...