Extra! Extra! Read all about it...

I always find writing about personal exploits rather daunting...unless it’s of the "can you believe it, I finally managed to tidy out the garage?" variety...but I’m rather chuffed today and wanted to share...

The Fashion Spot, for those of you who have not come across it on your online travels, is a fashion forum of long-standing with a wonderful group of members (intensely knowledgeable and interested in all facets of fashion). TFS was recently acquired and one of the changes put in place, as of yesterday, was an online magazine...included in which is an accessory–related article by yours truly...hence my sense of chuff-ness (which, you’ll admit, makes a change from my whining about the lack of Spring-like weather around these parts).

So, if you’re in the neighborhood, stop by and check out the new and improved Fashion Spot...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:08 AM
    I wish I had the time to contribute to TFS' zine.... look forward to reading more!
  • K.Line said...
    12:06 PM
    Great article - I can totally relate...K
  • Elizabeth said...
    4:13 PM
    That was a very nice piece; you have every right to be chuffed. I'm chuffed for you, in fact! :D
  • S. said...
    6:27 PM
    Well written Hebden! Great stuf! How did they approach you about it?

    Hoping for more articles! =)
  • Hebden said...
    7:35 PM
    Thanks everyone!

    thesearchforchic...I got a PM out of the blue (I know...BIG help)...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...