"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Though it’s by no means warm the sun is actually shining today...and the weather forecasters are saying that this is no mere one-day-wonder...which means that sunglasses will be joining the mass of other items that I feel it necessary to tote around on a daily basis. As I tend to buy cheapie glasses I have a plethora of choice but few cases to protect them from scratches. Which means that I come up with elaborate wrapping procedures to protect the glasses when it comes time to put them in my bag...

That scarf that I’m not wearing right now? Wrap the glasses in that. Those sheets of paper that I printed out at work? Fold them, origami-style, into a protective covering. Spare pair of shoes? Stick the glasses inside one of the shoes.

It’s a fun hobby...but I obviously need help...and some sunglass cases...like this floral case from Forever 21. The vaguely Liberty-esque print is part summer, part “gift from Grandma” but would be a whole lot better than my current situation.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    2:58 PM
    It's very cute, and I love the print.
  • Anonymous said...
    2:38 PM
    I really have the urge to hanging that purse on a necklace...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...