How sweet it is...

I've never really been a cupcake fan...I mean, I enjoy one on occasion but they've never induced in me the level of fanaticism that I've noticed recently. And, as more and more stores exclusively selling (rather pricey) cupcakes open in my neighborhood, I can't help but wonder where the people are who are buying enough cupcakes to keep these stores in business...you certainly never see anyone walking down the street with one...do they simply run out of the store, jump in their car, and drive off to some cupcake orgy? It's perplexing...

Having said all this, bag-girl that I am, I wouldn't say no to one of these Hermes and Chanel topped cakes. Sadly, I have no information about where to buy them...ah well, it's probably just as well...think how many calories are in a Chanel bag (which makes a difference from my usual cry of 'think how expensive that Chanel bag is').

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 7 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:49 AM
    Those are beautiful!
  • Vain and Vapid said...
    11:31 AM
    Oh wow, I love cake and I love high end fashion. I need to get some Chanel cupcakes. Bad!

    BTW, in my neighborhood we have at least 2 amazing cupcake places and there is always a long line outside (which also happens to be right across from the Marc Jacobs store.)
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:46 PM
    I think the cupcake fad is just another gimmick, but I really, really love the artistry in these. Plus, I really, really love cupcakes.
  • The Spicers said...
    3:18 PM
    WOW, a Kelly bag cupcake!
  • Anonymous said...
    4:31 AM
    Wow... I don't think I could bear to eat them....
  • Anonymous said...
    5:58 AM
    I cannot bear to eat them. I want to wear my Chanels. Not sink my teeth into.
  • Unknown said...
    7:35 AM
    How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)" is a 1964 hit song written and produced by the Motown songwriting team of Holland–Dozier–Holland. It was originally recorded by American soul singer Marvin Gaye and became one of his most popular songs.
    colon cleanse

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...