Coo! Part two...

Hot on the heels (or would that be beak?) of the pigeon ring necklace comes...the perspex pigeon light. I was originally thinking that this would make a great gift as a night light for a child's bedroom but, after some thought, I realized that it could cause more nightmares than it would stop...

"Mommy, there's a glowing pink pigeon in the corner of my room...I'm scared".
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:03 AM
    Love it!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:38 PM
    Me too, ^^ and I love the way the clip handles the cord.
  • K.Line said...
    8:33 PM
    I'm with Enc and Wendy. The cord clip really is excellent, but I think you're right about a kid getting freaked out about it. K
  • pcwebsite said...
    5:50 AM
    Quite useful data, thank you for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...