Say cheese! Or rather, say wine & cheese!

As a great many of us bloggers post pictures of our daily ensembles I thought there may be some interest in this Bottle Cap Tripod...perfect for picnics, wine & cheese parties, or anywhere else where you have bottles and cameras in close proximity.

Even at home, this would be useful for those days when I'm too lazy to extend my tripod (yes, I can be that lazy...and no, I really didn't mean that sentence to have the double entendre that I ended up with)...but don't want another picture where the camera in my hand is the focal point of the shot.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    6:23 PM
    Cool tripod, cool double entendre.

    I never know what I'm going to find here, hebden, and that's why I keep coming back. Thank you for all the effort you make.
  • Hebden said...
    7:47 PM
    Aw enc, thank you for coming back (and for your comments...you are a comment Queen).
  • 4:39 PM
    Funny :) The tripod is very cute.
  • site said...
    5:33 PM
    Really effective data, thanks so much for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...