Raindrops keep falling on my head...

It could be due to the fact that I grew up in an area where it seemed to rain constantly...regardless of season...but I've always found there to be something remarkably soothing about sitting inside, watching the rain hit the window...the feeling of being cosseted, comforted, and secure.

Which may explain why I find myself attracted to the Brelli...made from bamboo, with a biodegradable clear canopy, it combines the functionality of the umbrella with the look of a Chinese paper parasol. Add to that that at any moment one can look up and view the rain splashing down on the canopy and you have more rain-day fun than Gene Kelly could ever have thought of...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    12:37 AM
    Another cool thing I'd never have known about if you hadn't posted it. I love that this has the feel of both the personal umbrella and table umbrella. It's so brilliant that it's clear.
  • yui said...
    1:38 AM
    this is really beautiful. im trying to prepare myself for tokyo's icky monsoon season and this would be a great place to start
  • Anonymous said...
    8:39 AM
    That's quite a beauty...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...