Share the wealth…

Something sweet to brighten up a rather dreary Wednesday...the very nice folks over at Mick Margo are offering readers of this blog a 15% discount off any online purchases from now until April 30th. For myself, I’m more than a little tempted by Sunshine & Shadow’s "step up from the norm" t-shirt dress but as the store carries Alexander Wang, Cacharel, Hache, Karen Walker, Rachel Comey, and many more there’s something for everyone. Just enter SPRING15 at checkout to get your discount.

Even though I didn’t actually "do" anything I now feel like I’ve done my good deed for the day (like a good Girl Guide)...which means, that I can do something evil to balance things out (a la Eartha Kitt). Once again, rationalization is a beautiful thing.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:09 PM
    It's awfully cute. I like the proportions of the color-blocking.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...