Video killed the radio star...

PhotobucketAs you all know, I'm on a slightly bizarre mission to document the plethora of non-fashion items that bear the name Karl Lagerfeld (which proves, if proof were needed, that I really need to get out more). My previous discoveries can be found here but, unusual as they all were, I think they may have been beaten by my most recent find...Lagerfeld as game-console DJ. Yes, the upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV will include K.L. as a virtual DJ on one of the game's radio stations...

I am seriously all a-quiver wondering what will be next...this is, after all, turning into the fashion equivalent of "Where's Waldo?".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • heather said...
    9:23 PM
    just think of the games you could play. probably more than just duck hunt!
    i super love your header, what is it?
  • Hebden said...
    6:37 AM
    Thanks, the header is me (and a brief glimpse of Mr. Heb). It was taken by Ryan Robinson (http://ryanrobinson.com/).
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:43 PM
    I'd love to jack Lagerfeld's car in that game! He's so ubiquitous now.
  • site said...
    5:24 AM
    Here, I do not actually consider this will have success.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...