Coo!

Even though they seem to be widely regarded as flying rats, I have a particular fondness for the humble pigeon...and I admit to gaining a freakish delight from feeding them...and having a few perched upon me while they dine (to any Londoners in the audience, yes, I was one of those annoying people who used to feed the birds in Trafalgar Square before Ken Livingstone's Pigeon-gate).

But I hadn't seen much in the way of accessories for the stylish pigeon fancier...until, that is, I came across these racing pigeon ring necklaces. Personally, I feel a connection to #5884...The Bomber...whose likes, according to his profile, include chips with ketchup...and dislikes blustery winds. We are obviously kindred souls and I would wear his ring with pride...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Caroline said...
    11:59 AM
    hahahah this made me laugh. how clever!
  • Elizabeth said...
    1:35 PM
    I like how you think.
  • Kat said...
    8:37 PM
    Those are adorable!
  • mbiencegroup said...
    4:16 AM
    For my part one and all have to go through this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...