Off the cuff...

As I've admitted to not being the most environmentally conscious person on the planet (though I do turn off the lights when I leave a room and don't drive a car so I suppose I'm not entirely evil) I thought I'd write about something "manageably green"...in the shape of this coffee cuff made from reclaimed architectural veneer offcuts. Even better than the fact you no longer need to use the paper cuffs from your local coffee shop is that this cuff is the Clark Kent of accessories...mild-mannered, though interesting, bracelet by day...java jacket by night (or whenever you need a cup of Joe).Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • The Spicers said...
    3:16 PM
    Tres chic!
  • Anonymous said...
    3:44 PM
    You know, I've seen tons of these in fabric and knits on Etsy but this is the first one I've actually wanted. Wonder if it could double as a bangle?
  • MARIA H said...
    6:08 PM
    excellent!!!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:14 PM
    It's a great idea. And it looks good!
  • Anonymous said...
    10:58 PM
    Ah, I love it!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...