In the event of an emergency...

Some mornings...usually the ones following the "night before"...you yearn for an instruction booklet. Something along the lines of, "Shirt A" + "Skirt B" = "you are now safe to leave the house".

But, until such a miracle booklet is created, I'll settle for a pair of Slow And Steady Wins The Race's ballet flats. Literally, perfect.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    6:22 PM
    Those match my dry sense of humor perfectly. I love them.

    (It's is all about me, right? ;) )
  • S. said...
    7:45 PM
    fantastic!!
  • Anonymous said...
    6:47 AM
    Like you said... perfection...albeit of the hilarious type...
  • The Spicers said...
    8:49 AM
    These remind me of my grade school sneakers with "right" and "left" written on the toes. Come to think of it, I could still use those...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...