A life on the ocean waves...

I'm obviously not going to be satisfied this summer unless I'm dancing a hornpipe on the poop deck. Not content with my sailor shirt purchase I'm now casting covetous glances at this nautical dress.

Unless I'm stopped I have a feeling that by mid-July I'm going to look like a Victorian child on a trip to the seaside.

Now, would anyone care to join me in a rousing sea shanty...?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    2:58 PM
    That'll be perfect on you.
  • 11:21 PM
    That dress looks great. Clearly nautical, but without the usual blatantly obvious bells and whistles (stripes, anchors, etc). I love the simplicity of it, and I can totally see you weraing it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...