"I am not strange, I am just not normal." - Salvador Dali

There's something incredibly surreal about pulling your bicycle out of storage and heading off on your first ride of the year...only to be confronted by the incongruity of temperatures in the low 60's and miniature icebergs bobbing along on the surface of the lake that you're cycling beside. You almost expect one of Dali's melting clocks to materialize on the horizon.

And I know I wasn't alone in my confusion. I spotted a very bemused goose...perched on a floating, icy, island...gazing up at the sun...






Jacket - Belstaff, Art Brut tour t-shirt, plaid shirt - H&M, jeans - Levis, skull scarf - Topshop, hi-tops - Converse, bag - vintage Moschino, helmet - Bell
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • tablet pc said...
    2:26 PM
    It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...