"I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too." - Jake Johanson

“A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my suede jacket. "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered.
I replied in a psychotic tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too."”

Photobucket


I blame the sun for today's overload of suede...I was so excited by the prospect that I started pulling "the soft stuff" out of my closet like a squirrel unearthing its nuts. And, even though the colors of today's outfit are decidedly autumnal (and relatively accurate in the detail photograph), I feel positively springlike...though once again mulling over how utterly impractical these Prada gloves actually are. I've yet to find the ideal temperature to wear them in...too warm, and you don't need gloves...too cold, and your fingers feel like they're about to break off...of course, my mind was not running along such utilitarian lines when I bought them...


Lion sweatshirt - APC, plaid skirt - Zucca, moccasins - Minnetonka, coat - APC, bag - Tila March, fingerless gloves - Prada

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:05 PM
    That quote is hilarious.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:45 AM
    Ah....it's that APC bag I missed out on....

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...