“Style, like sheer silk, too often hides eczema” - Albert Camus

Photobucket


As you may...or may not...have been able to surmise from my trench ensemble post I am on a mission to take the various silk scarves that I have folded in drawers and actually (gasp) wear them. Not that I'm by any means a scarf virgin...rarely a day goes by that I don't have a wool scarf of some description wound around my neck...it's my silk scarves that are languishing in drawers, gaining crease marks and little else.

But now, partially due to these stunning shots from Benjamin Nitot's website I feel the urge to drag my vintage Hermes and Ferragamo from there resting places and let them see the light of day. If only I could manage to tie one around my head and look vaguelu chic...and not like the horrific lovechild of a member of the British royal family and a cleaning lady...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Georgie said said...
    6:22 AM
    I agree with you about tying a scarf round my head... I would look quite silly. But I do need to wear all my silk scarfes a lot more than I do.
    x
  • WendyB said...
    7:48 AM
    Great description: British royal family and a cleaning lady
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:37 AM
    Agreed^^!

    I bet you could do a lot with your scarves. I tend to be unimaginative with mine, using them for belts on my jeans, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with yours.
  • duko.es said...
    4:51 AM
    Quite effective info, thank you for this post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...