“I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection” - Charles Darwin

So many choices...slight variations on a theme...cotton, suede, or leather. The playfulness and complex simplicity of a design created by folding a piece of paper (fashion origami anyone?).

Although I'm smitten by almost everything on Acne's website I'm particularly attracted to their Moholy skirt...a pencil-ish bubble with pleats and volume. If money were no object I'd get the leather or suede (heck, why not both?)...but sadly, as it is a concern, I'm strongly considering the royal blue cotton version. Pure, strong, color to work with all the black and grey in my closet...and an interesting shape to play up against basics.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...