“Short words are best and the old words when short are best of all.” - Winston Churchill

My frugal inner voice must be thrilled...I'm "closet shopping" more now than ever before (previously my vintage items generally just languished in suitcases...moaning bitterly and starting the occasional fight amongst themselves).

My let's-go-shopping-baby inner voice isn't having such a good time but the little swine has had his own way for so many years that it's probably about time that he learned a little humility...








T-shirt - Dover Street Market, tweed and velvet jacket - Nicole Farhi, high-waisted flannel shorts - vintage Ralph Lauren, flats - Jones the Bootmaker
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • S. said...
    5:33 AM
    I love this look.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...