Symmetry is a terrible thing...

Well, the vintage Moschino bag that I was debating over selling has finally made an appearance...not that I've actually made a decision...but it was black and had the virtue of allowing total freedom of hand movement when worn cross-body and, so, it got some quality time outside of the closet.

Let's not mention the fact that today's ensemble looks like I have a line running down my center...an outfit split down the middle by buttons and fastenings...two halves, but do they make a whole?








Jacket - Built by Wendy, scarf - Harald, skirt - See by Chloe, suede ankle boots, bag - vintage Moschino
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Georgie said said...
    10:46 AM
    I would definitely buy that bag off you! It's fantastic... I am dead serious. I always look like a crazy bag woman when I am dressed up for the winter cold but you look very cute.
    x
  • Hebden said...
    8:31 PM
    Thanks Georgie...I've decided that the bag's a keeper but if I change my mind I'll let you know.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...