“We are all born charming, fresh, and spontaneous and must be civilized before we are fit to participate in society” - Judith S. Marin

Two slightly random thoughts...

  1. The summer-like temperatures of the last two days have left me...pink and ache-y. One because my extreme paleness means that even a liberal dose of SPF15 can't offer sufficient protection. The other because of Mr. Heb's psychotic attempt to get fit(ter) by cycling (12 miles one day, 7 miles the next). It wasn't until this humbling experience was concluded that I realized how a winter of sloth can affect you...last night I could barely move my legs...today I simply wince when I make a rash movement.
  2. My new flats are unbelievably comfortable. I gush not because I didn't have to fork over any cash but because I am fed up with flats that have virtually no soles and cause a dull ache in the foot after an hour or so (note to shoe manufacturers...while it's anticipated that heels will cause the wearer misery flats are "supposed" to be the comfortable choice)...these puppies are a feather bed for the feet.

Photobucket


Linen dress - Anthropologie, vintage t-shirt with sueded image, flats - Gentle Souls, "pleather" jacket - H&M, keffiyah scarf - Harald, bag - Mayle, talon cuff - Pamela Love

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Hanna said...
    1:06 AM
    I am so jealous! I wish I owned that cuff.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...