The Bear Necessities…

I’d like to say, right now, that I am not specifically searching for Lagerfeld related oddities...I just keep stumbling across them. First the Yuletide log...then the "collectible figure"...and now, news that German stuffed toy Gods Steiff (creators of the very first plush animal back in 1902) are planning to produce a Karl bear...complete with a dark suit, dark glasses, et al.

I don’t know about you but I am dying to see what Lagerfeld loot I uncover next...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    11:47 PM
    Oh, I will definitely want a Karl bear. I have a Steiff bear that my father got me when I was born. He put a diaper on it so I wouldn't feel alone.
  • site said...
    6:22 AM
    Thanks so much for this article, quite useful piece of writing.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...