Dress you up in my love...

Having spent a couple of days now trolling through numerous websites I think it's safe to say that my search for summer dresses could take a while. Probably because I'm looking for something that can be worn either to work or just around town...a windy town, I might add, which negates a good chunk of the shorter dresses on offer.

The one good thing about this extensive searching is that after I'd navigated all of the usual suspects I started going off on virtual tangents. Something which lead to a surprisingly good result...in the shape of this chambray dress from Twenty8Twelve...a label which, I admit, I had crossed off my mental checklist as "just another celebrity line". But this dress, and some of the other pieces on their website, have changed my mind...this is girly, yet crisp...so that, theoretically at least, however wilted I may become the dress should retain its composure.

My only problem now is that any of U.S. websites that I found who stock Twenty8Twelve appear to have all ordered the same four items...none of which are what I actually want...has nobody heard that variety is the spice of life?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:46 AM
    A great-looking dress. I can't make out what kind of fabric it is. The color is perfect.
  • 3:56 AM
    Fahabulous. I wld never fit in it. Why oh why do I not have a waist? Please buy & wear it for those of us who cannot... LLG xx
  • Hebden said...
    7:58 PM
    LLG - if I can find it, I will buy it...

    enc - it's chambray

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...