“I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.”

Normally, as you all know, I'm a big fan of the "designer necklace which lends itself open to interpretation by the crafty little DIY-er" so, theoretically, when I saw these brace-laces...neck-lets...there's really no good word for the necklace/bracelet hybrid, is there? Anyway, when I saw these pieces from Dries van Noten's Fall/Winter collection I should...or at least my inner DIY-er should...have been thrilled.

But, thankfully, the crafty little blighter was looking out for my welfare and said "yes, this would be easy to emulate but...do you really want to look like a walking "everything 50p basket" from a church bazaar?". Um, no...so that's one craft project off the list then...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:24 PM
    It would be quite bulky anyway.
  • Hebden said...
    5:37 PM
    And clanky...wait, is clanky a word? Probably not...it's been a long day...let's go with "horribly noisy" instead.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:52 AM
    They look (the least to say) particular. Not in a good way. So as far as these goes, I think it's better to play it safe and ditch them ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...