Hurricane Angela

One of my favorite models...Angela Lindvall...in an ad for one of my favorite designers...Isabel Marant. Can a Tuesday get any better?

Wait...yes, it could...if I could figure out how to get my hair to do that whole disheveled-yet-coiffed thing...as opposed to my normal disheveled-possibly-the-result-of-being-caught-in-a-hurricane thing.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:27 PM
    Her hair does look great, but isn't it the result of a team of hair people who were faffing with her seconds before the photo was taken?
  • Hebden said...
    8:37 PM
    enc - for my sanity, I'll agree it probably is due to last second faffing...though I'll probably drive myself nuts trying to recreate it (if only for a second).

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...