"Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself” - Mark Twain

In my search for color in dress-form I found a pink dress...and now, as I continue my way through the color spectrum, I've found a blood-orange dress. Which is a conversation starter, if nothing else..."What color are you wearing?"..."Blood-orange"...beats a plain old "Red" response any day.

Australian designer Helen O’Conner's dress is demure, yet sexy...though I'm wondering if it may be a little too risqué, as the chest detail appears to be virtually transparent. Which means that the color may not be the only thing stopping traffic on a sunny day...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    2:23 PM
    Pretty...but it does look very sheer.
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:14 PM
    Wow, that's fantastic. Have you got a nice silk slip/chemise for underneath?

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...