I love Paris in the Winter...when it drizzles...

When I first saw a couple of images of Heimstone's Fall/Winter collection I was a little disappointed...their last two collections have had me raving and wanting every piece while this one seemed to be...lacking. Then I saw the video...


Maybe I'm just overly susceptible to this kind of marketing but having watched the film I'm now feeling a lot more friendly towards the collection. The combination of the model...the music...the location...and the clothes...it's hard to not be sucked in, to want to be Alice tumbling down this particular rabbit hole, to be able to add a little of that world to your own (something which, I admit, is asking a hell of a lot from a skirt or a dress).

And, to top it off, after all the negative things I've said about animal prints I have a strange yearning for their "somewhere over the rainbow" leopard jacket. I'm fickle, I tell you...fickle!

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:48 AM
    The feel of that video is very particular. I ended up enveloped with nostalgia. It was a comfortable feeling. I had to stop watching after a little bit, though, because the hand-held camerawork gave me motion sickness!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...