It's in the genes...

At the rate I'm going, my summer wardrobe will be 70% chambray...as the majority of items catching my eye right now are made from (you guessed it) that very fabric. First the cute, yet crisp dress from Twenty8Twelve and now this swing skirt from J Crew. Clearly, some sort of denim intervention is needed...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    7:36 PM
    But it's cute!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:33 PM
    ^^Yes, it's cute! We'd only have to intervene if it was a jumpsuit.
  • Hebden said...
    9:08 AM
    enc - if I ever mention jumpsuits (in an non-derogatory way)...you should not only intervene...you should put me in a strait-jacket until I regain my sanity ;)
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:25 PM
    I've got the men with the butterfly nets on stand-by.
  • The Spicers said...
    12:38 PM
    Love this skirt too!
    (And the fact that they shot the catalog in Rome)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...