Then he huffed...and he puffed...and he blew their house down.

Bless you, Jean Paul Gaultier...for creating one of the few Fall/Winter collections that had me drooling over the pictures on my computer...making a mental shopping list...realizing I couldn't afford the items on the aforementioned shopping list...then coming to the swift conclusion that I would have to be devious and look for ways to incorporate the whole "dark side of Little Red Riding Hood" vibe into my wardrobe. Because this is a irresistibly meaner Red...a slinkier Red...a Red who took on the wolf and came out with a hat and some life experience.

For now, I think I'll go and practice my wolf-whistles...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    3:13 PM
    Love that chocolate colored gown...I was just thinking of doing something in that color.
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:31 PM
    With the colors you already have in your wardrobe, you can do something like this can't you?
  • Hebden said...
    7:43 PM
    enc - yes, I should be able to rustle up an homage to this...though I'm not svelte enough for the chunky sweater under silky dress look (I'll just have to admire that one from afar). My main problem is that I'm lusting over the headgear (which is probably going to get some angry comments).
  • Anonymous said...
    3:39 AM
    A surprising collection...and I love those colours!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...