A little more trembling...

Almost as exciting as Prada's Trembled Blossoms...okay, equally as exciting (I'm shallow, I admit it)...what people wore to the showing of the animated short at Prada's flagship store in New York. I zero-ed in on these looks specifically because they basically sum up my dinner-or-low-key-party-outfit philosophy during the winter...daytime sweater plus decorative skirt...yet another facet of my fascination with all things dressy/casual I'm afraid.

Equally alluring, though at either end of the spectrum...Anouck Lepère's funky Norwegian sweater and Bacofoil combo...and Vanessa Traina's classic grey sweater and pristine white bubble skirt.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • The Spicers said...
    7:08 AM
    Love Anouck's cool mix of metallic party dress and ski sweater.
  • Anonymous said...
    9:57 AM
    It's very much in the vein of Miuccia Prada's personal style, no? Crazy skirt with a simple sweater on top?

    Not that they're's anything wrong with that--at least it's season appropriate!
  • Hebden said...
    12:49 PM
    bethy1810 - very true, which is probably why I admire Miuccia's personal style so much...of course the jewelry that she usually accessorizes with doesn't hurt either.

    iheartfashion - I know...now I'm kicking myself for not buying a similar cardigan from APC a season or two ago.
  • Elizabeth said...
    3:16 PM
    Very nice—all of it!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...