An updated classic...

Just when I thought I'd worked through all variations of the gladiator sandal...I came across these neon pink beauties from K. Jacques St. Tropez (who've been making sandals since 1933). Sadly, these call for acres of tanned skin...not the wasteland of paleness that I could provide.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    4:49 PM
    I don't know, pink and white is a good look! I'm pasty, too, shall I join you?
  • WendyB said...
    11:10 PM
    I have great cork wedges by this brand in black, silver and gold (3 pairs). I got the black one year and after I wore them to death, I had trouble finding them again. When I finally found them, I went berserk and bought all available colors. I wish they'd do the gladiator look with a wedge. I don't do the totally flat shoe but I love the look.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...