From Pants to Pouts in Two Easy Steps

After an abortive attempt yesterday to find some inexpensive, casual-ish, non-generic pants for Mr. Heb...and after coming to the conclusion that American stores only offer men a choice of khakis, designer denim, or grandpa pants which create the unfortunate effect of "elephant ass"...I had to take a sanity break at C.O. Bigelow.

And I'm very glad I did, as I came across this "spring lip collection" box from Prada Beauty. I've been wanting to try their Shielding Balm SPF 15/Lip/Tint for a while now but was never able to settle on a shade. Thankfully someone at Prada realized that there were other ditherers like me out there and came out with the collection box...one of each of the seven colors and an elasticated headband (I readily acknowledge that I am a sucker for a "freebie"). I gave tint #6 (soft red) a try last night and loved it...more polished than a gloss, not quite as "done" as a lipstick. Sheer heaven!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:32 PM
    That looks like exactly what I need. Nice floor, btw.
  • Jennifer said...
    7:43 PM
    how many applications per tube? how steep the price?
  • Hebden said...
    8:19 PM
    editor - as far as applications per tube, I'm not sure at this point. The tubes are small but I hardly used any when I applied it the other night so I'm quietly hopeful that they'll last for a semi-decent amount of time. The price was $38.
  • Jennifer said...
    8:46 PM
    some prada satisfaction, $38
    free headband, priceless

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...