Grey remains grey when its color spectrum is inverted, and therefore has no opposite, or alternately is its own opposite.

As we headed out to a party the other night Mr. Heb turned to me and said, "you're very...grey this evening". I had to admit that he was onto something...there were varying shades of grey in my ensemble but, in the end when all was said and done, it was all grey. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I love my greys and blacks...but it did make me think that, before summer, I definitely need to invest in some color...even if it's only one dress that screams color to the point that your eyes bleed. Like this frill dress from Future Classics...because if you're going to do dazzling color you may as well go the whole hog and sling some flamenco-style ruffles in there as well.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:53 PM
    Fun to wear whilst twirling.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...