Back to Black…and White

You may recall I mentioned a couple of days ago that I really don’t need any new sunglasses...well, I really don’t need any more gladiator sandals either. I do, however, desperately want this two-tone woven leather pair by Sigerson Morrison. To my mind they’re a user-friendly version of the knee-high shoes at Balenciaga...all of the black and white graphic glory...none of the towering heels and concern over whether the cut-outs areas make your calves look fat.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:00 PM
    Those are so cool.
  • Anonymous said...
    12:13 AM
    Oh wow they are a fantastic pair of footwear :)
  • Quinroxanne said...
    4:46 AM
    I like it.. Looks great and fabulous.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...