Toy Boy?

I assumed, when I wrote about the Karl Lagerfeld Yule Log, that I had plumbed the depths of "Lagerfeld products that, come on...admit it, he must have only done for the check"...but no. I'm not sure how many people will be running to their local upmarket toy store to snag one of the thousand, limited edition, lead figurines...but for anyone who does find the idea appealing, $300 gets you a three-and-a-half-inch little Lagerfeld. Now, how many times can you say that?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:35 PM
    Oh, the biting irony of it all.
  • WendyB said...
    1:13 AM
    LOL! Fabulous.
  • Paul Pincus said...
    12:30 PM
    It's a multiple...and, I guess I'm in the minority, but I know quite a few people who would snap up one of these (for different reasons, of course).

    Cheers.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...