“To communicate through silence is a link between the thoughts of man.” - Marcel Marceau

I'm taking a break from my M Day celebrations to Spring clean my sidebar...there being, after all, a limit to the amount of almond paste that any human being can consume in one day...additionally, it's a task that I've neglected for a while now and as I'm currently in a rather revolting "get up and go" mode (probably due to too much sugar) I should take advantage of it while I can.

You'll notice slightly larger "What made it out of my closet today?" pictures and a new group of images, "What's currently inspiring me?" which I'm hoping to use as a virtual idea book...much in the same way as I use my hardcopy lookbooks. I'd also like to update my links...so, if you link here and would like a link back...or you don't currently link but would like to...or, you just want to say hello...leave me a comment.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:02 PM
    I just read your posting about your lookbook and magazine storage. I do the same thing, but for house stuff, to wit: I have separate 3-ring binders filled with plastic sleeves that are in turn filled with pictures and articles for topics like bathroom, colors, kitchen, garden design, individual plants, etc. etc. I've got about 15 total. It would appear I, too, need help. Tangentially, Mr. Heb has done what my mother would have referred to as "yeoman duty" this week.
  • Hebden said...
    11:41 AM
    I think Mr. Heb would like me to follow your example and focus a little on house stuff...for some reason I'm having difficulties finding a light fitting for our dining room, yet I can find hundreds of handbags that I want..."issues" upon "issues".

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...