A vice by any other name would taste as sweet?


Okay, I admit it...I have a slight, um, addiction to Ladurée macaroons...mainly in salted butter caramel, chocolate, or pistachio...but I probably wouldn't turn down any flavor in a pinch. Luckily I don't live anywhere near one of their stores or we could have some serious issues...mainly of the "dear God, this skirt used to fit" variety.

Equally fortuitous...these completely fat-free macaroon-ish items that I came across...Ladurée lip gloss for Sephora (I'm not usually a fan of candy flavored gloss...it seems like such a swindle for your digestive system...but, in this instance, I'd make an exception)...and Agnes De Boissieu's macaroon key chains...a sweet treat for your house keys...though I have a horrible suspicion that I might awaken from a daydream to find myself nibbling on it...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:00 AM
    Do you read
    http://parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/
    ?
    Because she's got a macaroon passion!
  • Hebden said...
    7:45 PM
    I don't, but I will now...thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...