Dear God...nooooooo!

Wading through my emails I came across one from Neiman Marcus entitled "Stylish boots to keep your toes toasty". Unprepared for what was going to happen, I opened it up...and was faced with these...

Just when I thought nothing could be uglier than the Ugg, along comes the Koolaburra (a.k.a. if bikers wore sheepskin). Perhaps even more alarming than the actual boots themselves is the fact that they retail for around $400...suddenly a pair of Louboutin flats don't seem so expensive after all.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:47 AM
    Some labels seem to think that if they try hard enough to produce ugly things they are gonna be accepted by the extra avant garde.
  • MARIA H said...
    12:50 PM
    double eeeeeeWWW!
    I don't think there is anything avant with these. These are just deep fried mass market shitty shit.
    Maybe they'll be paired with "juicy" bottoms to get the uniform from tackyland.

    At least they work as what I call "style filters"
  • Unknown said...
    10:05 PM
    Oh, puke! I remember seeing these on eBay when I went on a perfectly innocent search for riding boots...
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:30 PM
    Appalling.
  • Eli said...
    11:14 PM
    yuck!!!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...