Start your engines!

Having just received a beautiful new bag for Christmas I can honestly say that, for me, this post falls under the “look but don’t touch” category with an honorable mention in the “you definitely have bag issues” category...

But I couldn’t resist at least posting a picture of this beauty from former architect/gallery owner/furniture designer/jeweler Pauric Sweeney. I was actually eyeing his bags last season...and loving the shape, which reminds me of an old travel bag...but I hadn’t seen a color that completely blew me away...until now. The pearlized olive green makes me think of the paintjobs on vintage muscle cars...which should probably make this horribly unappealing yet in my eyes adds considerably to its charm...and also makes me wonder if Mr. Sweeney was a mechanic at some point in his career...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...