"Red is dead, blue is through, green's obscene, and brown's taboo"

Considering my previous post I probably shouldn't be writing about floaty tops but, as they say in pidgin-Latin "Illegitimi non carborundum" a.k.a. "don't let the bastards grind you down".

And this Marc by Marc Jacobs top is one of those summer pieces that would work so well now...layered over a thin turtleneck, puffing out from a fitted blazer...adding a shot of much needed color to my current roster of black/grey/navy. Plus, whenever I wore it I could do my "Kay Thompson in Funny Face" tribute...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:34 PM
    Wow, that is so bright and beautiful. I love it, but don't have the guts to wear it!

    I hope you will!
  • Paul Pincus said...
    12:37 PM
    Kay Thompson was incredible as Maggie Presscott whose character was based on Diana Vreeland.

    She was mostly known as the author of the Eloise series of books and slightly lesser known for being Liza Minnelli's godmother!

    Cheers.
  • site said...
    9:06 AM
    Quite useful info, much thanks for the post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...