Pre-Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness

As the temperature has gone from a wind chill in the negative teens to sixty degrees in the space of a week and a half...and I find myself wearing Fall of 07, coveting Spring of 08, and getting ready to see what will be on offer for next Winter...I'm taking a schizophrenia break to ogle Balenciaga's pre-Fall for 08 (I'm going to ignore the fact that, thanks to global warming, we barely have a Fall let alone a pre-Fall).

Though I wasn't a fan of the Spring collection's wallpaper florals I love the continuation of volume, this time in huntin'...shootin'...fishin'...tweed.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    5:44 PM
    Look, that picture is totally "global warming" style. Tweed, boots and bare legs.
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:50 PM
    I like that enough to do really foolish things with my credit card.

    Especially the boots.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...