Beau Comme La Guerre

I'm a scarf lover but, even for me, there comes a time in the summer when the temperature reaches a certain level and I have to forgo my safety blanket...or maybe not...as I just came across this t-shirt from L.A. label, Harlow. Not only would I get to keep my keffiyah when the mercury rises...this shirt would also give my outfits some of the military vibe that I so loved in Isabel Marant's summer collection.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    12:12 PM
    A nice way to get the Balenciaga look without sweltering.

    I love visiting your blog because you find the coolest, most obscure things. How DO you do it?
  • WendyB said...
    12:23 PM
    I love that! Very clever. I have some trompe l'oeil t-shirts by a London company called Inside-Out. If you're ever naming a company, by the way, don't pick a name like that!It's impossible to search for them. Anyway, their stuff has been at the V&A Museum store and Aloharag.com if you want to look for it. There's a tshirt that looks like an old sweater that's hilarious.
  • Hebden said...
    4:39 PM
    enc - thanks, the answer is I spend way too much time shopping. But now at least I have a good excuse..."but it's research".

    wendyb - I hadn't heard of that brand, I'll check it out. I discovered the wisdom of your naming rules the hard way...when I named this blog..."work in progress", not the best thing for search engines...d'oh!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...