"Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth" - Henrik Ibsen

As you can tell from my "What made it out of my closet today?" pictures, I don't wear trousers terribly often...jeans, yes...but actual tailored pants, not so much. Part of this, I admit, is a preference for skirts...but there's also the issue of not being able to find a pair that fit correctly (at 5'11" there are limited trousers that go past my ankle...finding a pair that actually pool over my shoes is virtually unheard of).

So when I see a picture of trousers done right, like this example from The Sartorialist, I have to pay homage...deeply envious homage...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    2:25 AM
    Good JoB! :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...