Got milk?

Around this time of year I tend to yearn for a little simplicity and purity at home. I think it's a variation on cabin fever...so much time spent indoors, everything feels cluttered, and I get the nasty sensation that my "Spring cleaning" should be done with a dump truck.

So, before pessimism fully sets in, I think I need to focus on some clean lines...like this milk carton flower vase from CB2...functional, minimal, and humorous...just what I need right about now.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Paul Pincus said...
    2:22 PM
    Have you seen Jaime Hayon's Showtime vases?

    He is whimsical and cool...with a little Ettore Sottsass thrown in for good measure!

    Cheers.
  • 10:31 PM
    Imp F.B.A.

    voting has been moved up to Feb 1st.

    Thanks!
  • 8:10 AM
    This won't really have success, I believe this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...