Sample this...

I often feel that, not living in one of the major fashion cities, I rarely see that fabulous beast...the heavily discounted sample sale. Not that I'm complaining...well, not too much...my credit card would probably melt if I had regular access to all those discounts...occasional access though, that's something I can handle...which explains why I was so pleased to run across Catwalk to Closet's online sample sale. All of the satisfaction of a sample sale...without having to fight the crowds...and in a small enough dose for me to avoid financial ruin.

And so, in no particular order, a few things that caught my eye...

Bottega Veneta intrecciato blue leather flats...sadly, they're for children...though at £25 I'd be tempted to buy them just to admire the color and stroke the leather...yet another demonstration, if it were needed, that I have "issues". Marc Jacobs floral mouse flats a non-overwhleming way to do this Spring's overwhelming florals...for £70. Trosman necklace, it's £5...and it's cute...need I say more? Miu Miu whipsnake moccasins because I have an unnatural urge for a pair of moccasins for this summer, at £55 these would be perfect if they weren't too small. Anna Sui embroidered Donegal tweed skirt, I stalked this on Net-a-Porter and now it's reduced to £70 but, again, not in my size. Miu Miu pink & brown structured tweed skirt, perfect for "business casual" and reduced to £80. And the big gun...Chloe 's crinkle chiffon dress at £580 this is as much as everything else combined, though to be fair, this is marked down from £1,940 and would give years of wear.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...