Red Rover, Red Rover

There are no pets in the Hebden household, the main reasons for this state of affairs being...Mr. Heb's allergies to dander...our mutual inherent laziness when it comes to walking any kind of pet...and any interest in a lizard disappearing as soon as we found out we were supposed to feed them live bugs.

If we could find the kind of super-civilized dog though that refrained from shedding, needed no exercise, and ate food that didn't make us squeamish I'd splurge and get them Gargantua's bowl and placemat...aka the dinner setting for the minimalist mutt.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    4:47 PM
    My friend's kids had an iguana. I was much more charmed by seeing it eat a blueberry than I was by seeing it run after live crickets.
  • Hebden said...
    7:47 PM
    Yep, the salesperson in the pet store completely lost us as soon as the tub o' crickets came out. I know it's a part of nature to hunt & kill...just not in my living room.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...