Wanted: Dead or Alive

Up until a few months ago, when I bought Mayle's Jeanne bag, I would not have thought it was possible for someone to lose a decent-sized Louis Vuitton wallet in their own closet. Of course, I would have been wrong, because for the last three months I have been unable to find the aforementioned wallet...doubly depressing as it's the ultimate "walk softly and carry a big stick" wallet, i.e. flat, light, and surprisingly roomy (important for use with a ladylike chain-handled handbag whose chain you don't want to break).

But yesterday afternoon, having decided once and for all that I would not be beaten by a closet, I rounded up a posse (comprised of myself and a silver Bearbrick) and started to hunt in earnest. An hour...several new curse words...and a t-shirt avalanche later and the wallet was found...buried under a pile of silk scarves and gloves. Proof once again, if it were needed, that I really need to "cull the herd" a little this year...after all, if you can't find it, you can't wear it.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:44 AM
    Can I borrow your bear? I can't find a bunch of important things.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...