A skort by any other name...

I think I can safely say that I never imagined seeing a skort (i.e. skirt/short hybrid) that I actually liked...the skort predominantly making me think of suburban moms and tourists that "see all of Europe" via bus in 5 days...but, never say never, because these Balenciaga skorts aren't too bad. Though I have to admit at first glance I thought this was a skirt...it was only when I looked at the detail shot I realized I was in the presence of the dreaded skort, camouflaged in the accompanying text as "culottes".

Potatoe...potato...skort...culotte...I'm still not a fan of the rear view but providing you ensure that you're always walking towards people (or backing out of their presence) I'm a little less anti-skort than I was earlier today.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    6:42 PM
    With these skorts and a short feathery hairdo I could infiltrate the suburban soccer mom gang!
  • Jennifer said...
    1:17 PM
    this was a goooo-oooood post. so good that i read it out loud to my husband, and he laughed. out loud.
  • Hebden said...
    2:36 PM
    editor - I know from personal experience that that's one heck of a compliment...thanks!
  • site said...
    7:35 AM
    Pretty effective data, thanks so much for your article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...